Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blogging about Nothing Is Blogging about Nothing

A while back (okay, a LONG while back), I wrote a blog titled Blogging about Everything Is Blogging about Nothing because I was unfocused and unsure of what I wanted to say and what I wanted to do with this blog. Therefore, I didn't really blog at all. Then I had the idea that this blog could be about how I am progressing in my writing. The only problem with that is if I have free time to think about my work in progress, I want to be writing the story and not anything else. And again, I didn't really blog at all.

So, I have another idea. There are things I want to write about that are not related to any of my works in progress or other freelance assignments. What if I wrote them here? Little tidbits that amuse me and that others might also find amusing, or shocking, or what have you ... can all go into this blog. I already have a list of true stories that I would like to write about on my iPhone in the cute little yellow legal pad "Notes" app. Not only would this be FUN to do, but on days when my other work isn't flowing, writing something else, anything at all, will at least keep me headed in the right direction.

Wish me luck! I think this could be the start of something meaningful. And because I never like to post a blog without a photo, this one is just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment